Sunday, May 17, 2009

Chili Rubbed Steak and Shrimp


As I've mentioned before, my boyfriend Stephen, loves his food spicy. So I have started to use a lot more ground red pepper when I cook. For this rub, I use primarily chili powder, but I also add some of my new staple (ground red pepper) to add a little more heat for my spicy boy. For the mashed potatoes, I added some shredded cheese and green onions.


Chili Rub
Chuck steak
Shrimp, thawed
Grill seasoning
Chili powder
Garlic powder
Ground Red Pepper

Season and cook separately.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I want some now..... and I mean NOW!!! lol I"m hoping to come down with your mom this summer!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I've decided that when I come down or you come up that you have to make this for me.... I know you "don't like repeating meals" but for me, you can do it!! ANd Stephen would like it too!!!

    ReplyDelete