Friday, May 22, 2009

Chili Rubbed Fajitas


As I've said before, I'm not a big fan of repeating meals. But this post is really much more about my boyfriend than it is about what I cooked. So, please bare with me for a minute as I am going to be a cheesy girlfriend... My boyfriend, Stephen, loved the Chili Rubbed Steak and Shrimp so much, he said it was 'The Bomb'. He then took some to work to show off the meal to his coworkers and asked me to make more for him to take for everybody at work. I think it is the cutest thing that he gets so excited about the meals I cook for him and wants other people to try my food too. I think that is the biggest compliment. He is so adorable! ... Ok, I promise I'm done with my cheesy girlfriend moment.

So, I made them some more steak and shrimp. I also made some sauteed mushrooms, onions and green peppers, and sent tortilla shells and sour cream to make fajitas.

No comments:

Post a Comment