Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spinach Pesto


I have a new feature for my blog. I get so excited when I figure out something new for my blog. I know, I'm way too easily amused. Now you can get a printer-friendly version of my recipes. You will find the link under the name of the recipe. I am also going to start working on creating a printer-friendly version of all of my previously posted recipes. So if there was a recipe in the past that you liked, you can now print it out.


Spinach Pesto
Printer-Friendly Version
adapted from Giada De Laurentiis

3 c. baby spinach
1 T. raw almonds
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lemon, zested and juiced
1 t. Parmesan cheese
1 T. extra virgin olive oil

Put all ingredients into a food processor. Process pesto for 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and process for another minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment