Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tuna and Vegetable Wraps


I started my blog exactly one year ago today. Wow, how time flies when you are having fun. In this past year, I have come to recognize my love for Mediterranean and Asian food, I have learned more about what foods my boyfriend, Stephen really loves, and I've learned that some of my food pictures turn out looking great and others, not so much(See: picture above). Melissa, if only I had your photography skills...


Tuna and Vegetable Wraps
Printer-Friendly Version

4 sun-dried tomato tortillas
3 cans tuna, drained
1 lemon, juiced
Hummus
1 medium eggplant, chopped
2 portabello mushrooms, sliced
1 zucchini, chopped
1/2 onion, sliced
Salt and pepper
2 T balsamic vinegar

Season tuna with lemon juice, salt and pepper. In large skillet, saute eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini and onion for 7-8 minutes, or until tender. Season vegetables with salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar. Spread hummus on tortilla, top with vegetables and tuna. Wrap tortilla, folding both sides in like a burrito.

No comments:

Post a Comment