Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tilapia Club Sandwich and Rosemary Potatoes


I don't have anything against mayonnaise, but if someone told me that I could never have mayo again, I wouldn't cry. I just didn't grow up with it. In fact, my mom didn't even allow it in our house. So, even though mayo is typically apart of club sandwiches, I left it out. My boyfriend, Stephen, added Ranch dressing to his sandwich, but I thought it was great without.


Tilapia Club Sandwich
Tilapia filets
breadcrumbs
Creole seasoning
1 egg
cooking spray
hoagie rolls
lettuce, shredded
tomato, sliced
avocado, sliced
red onion, thinly sliced

Season tilapia with Creole seasoning. Coat tilapia with egg and then bread crumbs. Spray both sides with cooking spray. Bake in 350 degree oven for 5-7 minutes. Build sandwich.


Rosemary Potatoes
Potatoes
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
dried rosemary
salt and pepper

Mix and roast in 400 degree oven until crispy.

No comments:

Post a Comment