Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mixed Berry Smoothie


For the past 11 years of my life, I have had crazy bad allergy problems. So I was super excited when my friend, Marisa, invited me to a Wellness talk about allergies and your immune system.

The talk was at the Clinic where she is a nutritionist. The ladies were fabulous and very informative. It was amazing to find out how much your diet can effect your allergy problems. One of their recommedations was to start your day with a healthy smoothie. I swear I'm starting to feel better already. Check them out so you can start feeling better!!

Mixed Berry Smoothie
2/3 c. almond milk
1/2 c. frozen mixed berries
2 frozen peach slices
1 T. Whey protein powder
2 T. flax seeds, ground

Blend well in a blender.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds delicious and a great way to get a dose of flax! I will try this for my breakfast on the go next week!

    ReplyDelete