Sunday, June 7, 2009

Shrimp and Corn Salad


With my parents in town, you will see more vegetables in what I cook. It's not that I don't like veggies, I do. I just have an anti-vegetable boyfriend. Hey, we all have our downfalls. (Trust me, he could have far worse downfalls) But this post isn't about him, it's about my family. They loved that the salad wasn't hot, but it also wasn't cold. It was just right for Goldilocks.


Shrimp and Corn Salad
1 lb. shrimp, cooked and slightly cooled
4 ears corn on the cob, cooked and cut from the cob
1 tomato, diced
1/4 red onion, diced
1 c baby spinach, roughly torn
salt and pepper
1/4 c. red wine vinegar
1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
Feta cheese

Mix all but feta cheese while shrimp and corn are still warm. Top with feta.

No comments:

Post a Comment