Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Asian Pork Tenderloin


I am a teacher, so though I do work a little but in June and July, I am technically off for the summer. That being said, I have no idea why it seems like I have less time now to post on my blog than I did during the school year. It's not that I haven't been cooking, I just haven't been posting. In fact, I cooked this so long ago, it took me a while to remember how I marinaded the pork tenderloin.


Asian Pork Tenderloin
Pork tenderloin
1/2 c. soy sauce
1/4 c. rice wine vinegar
1/4 c. Hoisin sauce
2 t. fresh ginger, grated
2 scallions, chopped
2 garlic clove, crushed

Marinade pork with all other ingredients for at least 30 minutes in refrigerator. In skillet, brown all sides of pork for 4-5 minutes. Transfer to 350 degree oven and cook for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked through.

Sauce
1 c. Hoisin sauce
1/4 c. soy sauce
1/4 c. rice wine vinegar
1 t. fresh ginger, grated

Mix well, warm through. Drizzle on top of thinly sliced pork.

1 comment: