Thursday, June 11, 2009

Grilled Kabobs


On Sunday, I gave my dad the job of grilling the food I prepared. And there is a reason why I gave him the job. I kept going out there with him to try to 'learn' more about grilling, but then I kept trying to take over. And my dad is a very laid back person, so he let me. And he should have stopped me, because I took the potatoes and the steak off early. All still edible, just not quite as done as everybody would have preferred. But all still good.

I kabobed, the meat together, the potatoes together and the veggies together. Then I took them all off for plating and served it family style.


Chicken and Steak Marinade
Balsamic Vinegar
Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Mix well in a gallon storage bag. Add cut up meat. Let marinade in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. * Marinate meats seperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment