Monday, April 26, 2010

Southwestern Turkey Burger


Q: Have I been cooking lately?
A: Yes

Q: Have I been taking pictures of what I've been cooking?
A: Yes

Q: So why haven't I been posting anything since last Thursday?
A: Um, I've been too darn busy and too darn tired. Unfortunately, this last weekend was nothing compared to what the next 3 weekends are going to be like. But I'm going to do my best to keep up with the posting.


Southwestern Turkey Burger

1 lb. ground turkey breast
1 1/2 T. southwest seasoning
1/2 c. Swiss cheese, shredded
2 slices bacon, cooked and cut in half
BBQ sauce
Lettuce
2 sesame seed buns

Mix the ground turkey together with the southwest seasoning. Form into two equal burger patties. Cook burgers in skillet over medium heat for 6-7 minutes per side, or until burgers are cooked through. Top burgers with cheese and bacon slices. Tent skillet with foil and let cheese melt for 3-4 minutes. Top with bbq sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment