Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jerk Marinated Mahi Mahi


Can I just tell you, my abs are so sore from working out with my boyfriend, Stephen, yesterday. But it was all worth it. You see, I made a deal with my boy. I told him that I would workout with him on Tuesday if he went to my hip hop class with me today... And being the good sport that he is, he agreed. He stuck it out for about half of the class before he went back to his comfort of the weights. If it's at all possible, him coming to class made me love him even more! He definitely deserved dinner after that.


Jerk Marinated Mahi Mahi
Mahi Mahi fillets
Bottled Jerk seasoning
1/4 c. white vinegar
2 T. soy sauce
1 T. vegetable oil
2 habanero peppers, minced

Mix together Jerk seasoning, vinegar, soy sauce, oil and peppers. Marinade fish for at least an hour. Saute in skillet.

No comments:

Post a Comment