Saturday, September 12, 2009

Beer Marinated Chicken


I have now made this recipe twice. It was great both times, I just haven't been keeping up on posting my recipes. Now even my boyfriend, Stephen, has been neglected this week. I typically cook for him at least once during the week. But that just didn't happen this week. I'm hoping next week won't be quite as busy so I can get back to cooking and blogging.


Beer Marinated Chicken
2 lbs. chicken pieces, skin on and bone in
4 garlic cloves, smashed
1/2 in fresh ginger, smashed
1/2 onion, chopped
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
1/3 c. Dijon mustard
14 c. oil
1 bottle Shiner black lager beer
1 T. sweet paprika
1 t. ground red pepper
Salt and pepper

Mix all ingredients except chicken in large Ziploc bag. Add chicken and let marinate for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator. Grill chicken until cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment