Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Roasted Edamame Salad


I'm watching American Idol right now. And I just saw the guy who did the splits and ripped his pants. Wow. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard. Let me see if I can stop laughing long enough to post this recipe. I actually made this a while ago for my mom and she loved it.


Roasted Edamame Salad
2 c. frozen shelled edamame, thawed
1 c. frozen corn, thawed
1/2 onion, diced
1 c. carrots, diced
2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
1 T. red wine vinegar

Toss the edamame, corn, onion and carrots with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes or until vegetables start to brown. Let vegetables cool for 10 minutes, mix in tomatoes and red wine vinegar. **This would be great with shredded chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment