Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ravioli Lasagna


Last night we had some friends over at my parents' house. I've come to realize that I love to have dinner parties. I like planning the meal and figuring out when I need to start different parts of the meal so it all finishes when everybody arrives. I love having people over and enjoying a meal together. And in my excitement (or as my boyfriend, Stephen calls it, my WooHoo Moment) of everyone arriving and us starting dinner, I did not get very many pictures taken. But it was all very good, and we had a great time.


* I used all ground beef and only 2 packages of frozen ravioli, and it still made a LOT of lasagna.


Bruschetta
4 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 large garlic clove, minced
1 T. dried Italian seasoning
Salt and pepper
1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
1 T. balsamic vinegar

Combine all ingredients. Make a day ahead and keep in refrigerator for flavors to blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment