Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Steak and Artichoke Pesto Pizza


I love pizza. Maybe a little too much. Really, I have to make myself not eat it on a weekly basis. It includes my two favorite ingredients, bread and cheese. What's not to love??? I like to order the traditional pizzas, but when I make pizza at home, I like to be more creative. And this pizza was super simple because I used a pre-made flatbread.


Steak and Artichoke Pesto Pizza
Flatbread
Pesto
Canned Artichokes, drained
Tomatoes, thinly sliced
Red onion, thinly sliced
Chuck steak
Grill Seasoning
Provolone cheese, shredded

Thinly slice steak and season with grill seasoning. Cook steak in skillet for 4-5 minutes. In food processor, combine pesto and artichokes. Spread thin layer on flat bread. Top with tomato slices, red onions, steak and cheese. Cook in 400 degree oven for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment