Monday, September 27, 2010

Garlic Herb Shrimp


Back in May, I told you about some health issues I was having and the changes I had to make. But I haven't updated you on how I've been since I made these changes. So here goes... I feel great! I've lost weight. I no longer feel fatigued all the time. I don't get cold all the time anymore. My hair is growing in thicker. I don't crave sugar or fatty foods anymore. I don't get stomach aches when I eat. I have much better focus when talking to people, in meetings and trainings. It's amazing!

Though I don't crave foods anymore, I do sometimes get bored with my short list of foods I can eat. But today... today I got to eat shrimp again to see how my body reacted. So far, my only reaction is some very happy taste buds. Yum!


Garlic Herb Shrimp
Printer-Friendly Version

1 lb. shrimp, thawed
Salt and pepper
1/4 c fresh parsley, finely chopped
2 T fresh thyme, chopped
2 scallions, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, minced

Season shrimp with salt and pepper. In skillet, cook shrimp for 2 minutes. Stir in parsley, thyme, scallions, garlic and continue to saute until shrimp is cooked through.

1 comment:

  1. This looks awesome. I can't wait to try! I love garlic shrimp, but never made it!

    ReplyDelete